Told her I got ponded and got a mocking laugh from her. Sigh.
Played with her and she told me don't play already. But she'll play the very same game with another person. And she looked like she's having fun. Sigh.
She'll talk to others and tell them stuff. But say it's nothing when I ask. Sigh.
Will only talk to me and tell me stuff if I go find her first and talk to her, ask her and tell her stuff first. Sigh.
Will play and have fun with others. Will never do that with me. Now at least. Sigh.
Will go home with others. Forgot about me. I'm not the only one staying.. Sigh.
There was a point in time when I was happy she'll even speak to me. How loser could I be?
Forget it. Life is more than just this one friendship alone..
No comments:
Post a Comment