I don't understand some people.. Why must they always complain about all things possible? Why must they insist on not being happy? What's wrong with things now?
Project mates are lousy. Some people can't even find a group.. It was hell week for you. What about other people? Why do you complain? Those other people aren't. Actually.. It's not that you can't complain. But why don't you want to take it positively after speaking it out?
Slept at 6 in the morning. For one night. What about those who cannot sleep more than 4 hours no matter how they would like to? Too many hall activities, no time for school work. Unless you're Karen (Ang) arh, I think no one should ever complain about that.
Not enough money. What about those who can't go to school cos they have no money? Not feeling well. What about those who are never 100% healthy anyway? Angry with your friends. What about those with no friends?
It's never a full stop after "I've got a lot of things to do." It's always "I've got a lot of things to do, but I will pull it through."
What is wrong with things now? Life is about happiness and love. Why do you want to push it away? Is it because you like being angry? Why do you like being angry? And when you complain, are you asking others to be angry with you? Why do you want others to be angry with you? What is wrong with things now?

There is nothing wrong with having all these feelings. But must you really complain? Must you always complain when you speak? I complain too.. But after I complain that's it. I'll go back, and whatever I complained about, I still enjoy it in the end.
"So busy with SWOC!!" But hey, I'm still in love with SWOC. "Got block comm meeting later.. So tired.." But I stil maintain that Block C block comm is the best around. It's still not a sai kang comm. And it won't be. "Have to edit my photos.. Cannot sleep.. :(" But when it's done, it's done. I don't talk about how late I slept cos I had to edit my photos. Unless someone asked what I was doing so late last night sorta thing.
Life is more than you and your problems. Why don't you want to look positively at what you have with you?
I know people who have absolutely no free time. I did two little photoshopped projects for SWOC, and I dare say that I did it in my free (lazing around/procrastinating) time. The moment I said that, immediately I got the reply that "at least you have free time.." And there are people who can legitimately say that. But they don't complain incessantly.
God gives us fears and worries so that we will grow and learn the value of peace and joy. Why don't people want to see the silver lining, but insist of being occupied with the dark clouds only? What is wrong with things now?
No comments:
Post a Comment