When I was a kid, like around four or five, I used to think that it rained because people UP there were washing their hands. And the water that washed down the drain became rain down here.
They'll all be wise, old men, in long, white cloaks and long beards. Queueing to wash their hands at the sink of the guest room in my old house. Or at least a sink like the one in the guest room. Maroon red and classic.
I think these few days, their hands keep getting dirty. And the queue at the sink is getting longer. That would explain the longER and heaviER rains.
Hahaha. Imagine if I was somebody in some primitive mud-house civilization. I would have become chief priestess with that theory of mine!
Then.. I would make chocolate the holy drink, and holy sweet. Beansprouts, spring onions, parleys, all other yucky vegetables and yucky innards will be forbidden food. For they are unholy. Haha.
All bow in the presence of Grand Priestess Le Hia!!
No comments:
Post a Comment