Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy!!

Tong Hai came today!! Hehe.. He totally made me so happy. It's honestly a miracle, that just two lines from him can cheer me up entirely. For the many things I thank God for, he is one of my top few.

I thank God for my mother, for the person I love most, and giving me more love than anyone else in the world.

I thank God for the power of three, for seeing me through all times, and giving me strength to carry on.

I thank God for Tong Hai, for keeping my spirits high and mighty, and making all problems just another drizzle in the wind.

I thank God for my dearest papaya and watermelon, for giving me ground to stand, and wind to sail my ships.

I thank God for X Men, for endless support and infinite encouragement for whatever baton I choose to receive.

I thank God for Joy, Joyce and Minghui, for cups to pour my feelings into, and for filling me from their pitchers.

I thank God for restoring my faith in love and hope, and for another person to bring this stray lamb home.

I thank God for my life. That for every trial and tribulation, I shall learn something from it. That from every fall and challenge, I shall grow in my heart and soul. That for every tear I shed, I shall laugh a thousand times.

I thank God for the people who make these happen.

I thank God for Christ who made these happen.

I thank you Lord.

In the name of Christ the Lord I pray,

Amen.

No comments: