And then! It was the girls! With track on Wednesday. All surprises and delight! We got first! (Liz, I'm so proud of you!!!) For the girls only.. The guys.. Fourth.. Block C is really relying on girl power this year.
Next on Thursday, we have netball.. Just from training alone, I just knew we would win. And we did. Only block to have a lead against Block B early in the game. VERY intense fight. We won by two goals only..
But it was also on this fateful day.. That my leg spoilt. AIYO! Went to NUH to see some chao geng doctor. When he first took a look at my leg, he decided it was nothing serious and sent me for an x-ray just to make sure there was no fracture.
THEN when the x-ray results were out, he started checking my leg all over again. Before (acting) calmly telling me that there was a small crack in my leg. AND IT HAD TO BE IN A CAST! Whoa piang eh! My first thoughts flashed to SNDCC. JUNSHENG! I'M SO SORRY!
Doctor, can you please check it out? I think the crack is not in my leg. It's in the X-RAY lens! And I am so innocently stuck in a (stoopid $%&*@) cast!! Worst! My leg was in the post-netball state when they wrapped it up. Can you imagine the mangrove they'll uncover when they remove my cast on Thursday?! DISGUSTING!!
Sob.. Look at my big ti ka..

My ti ka watching TV..
Oh well. Enough lamenting. Netball was on Thursday. Friday was Handball. WE WON TOO! And there was hockey, where the boys, sorry, MEN finally got a gold for the block. Although the girls got a silver.. And there was a tie for one of the swimming events with Block B. We always seem to be at loggerheads with them don't we?
Whatever. May the best block (I hope it's us) win!
No comments:
Post a Comment