Two, sorry three days ago, Monday, I went out with Jen Yuh and Charlene. Then found out that I bloody forgot about Jen Yuh's little party on Friday. Then found out worse, she was leaving the following Friday. Dammit. I couldn't let that pathetic four hours be the only time I spent with her after two freaking years. I made arrangements to rag and go for her party.
But I wasn't really stable. That night, when I reached home, I still felt sad.. There was still something stuck inside. But Jiajun was online. On the very verge of me about to confide in her, she said she wanted to go watch tv. But I asked her to stay. And she did. Then I told her. How sad I was. And I started crying. The tears just flowed down like no one's business. Cascading down my cheeks before being absorbed by my towel.
I think talking to her helped. I stopped crying much faster than I normally would. And I didn't feel that tinge of leftover sadness I would if I tried to suppress my tears. When I was certain I was really fine, I told her. And I said thank you.
Then two days ago, online, she asked me if I was okay. Not that she started the conversation or what, just during the process of talking itself. Then just yesterday night, like 2 hours ago to be exact, I asked her if she had the course or not. To see if we should cancel the outing. I was pretty much ready to cancel it already. Just tired of the lack of energy, enthusiasm, and the fact that getting this whole outing together is so bloody tiring.
When she didn't reply after half an hour, I talked to Veron. After like 15 minutes, she finally replied and we both agreed to cancel the whole thing. So I smsed Anna, then told Miss Ma that she didn't have to answer me already. The Thursday outing was cancelled. Sianz.
What I didn't expect was her to sms me. Jiajun actually replying an msn message with an sms!! How rare could it get.
"Hey Girl (haha she actually bothered), sorry was bathing just now. Dun feel sianz lah.. Tell u wad let's meet one day jus 2 of us!"
My reply: "Haha. No la. Not sian entirely because can't get everyone to go. Also because this whole week so busy.. So I want to rest at home lor."
Surprisingly.. She didn't stop there. She was sincere..
"Okie, we meet after ur camp next week kae! Muz hor! Before u start uni. Even if sat, ask papaya and watermelon get lost. Give miss ma a day. Hahaa.."
I feel so touched.
Is it because she ever felt so sad she could not spend enough time with her bestest best friend too? It doesn't matter. She's really going the distance to make me feel better. Love her for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment