I just woke up from some 5-hour nap after coming back from your house. It's so funny.. We didn't do much, didn't talk much either. Since you said I was the most updated one about your past year and a half. But it felt like the best sleepover I ever had. Your darling sister helped. Obviously.
Haha. When I told you about my little episode with Jiajun, you seemed so amused. And THE tai tai bitch Charlene just couldn't be sympathetic. Hahaha. I think that little scene there at the dining table in your house just totally showed our three different characteristics. The same three that I treasure so much.
I think I said it so many times you prolly can anticipate me and finish my sentence. I treasure the three of us A LOT. That's why I decided to go for YOUR party even though I had a fantastic barbeque going on. I just couldn't let that four hours we had together be the last in your trip back and cover for the next goodness-knows-how-many years.
Jen Yuh, I'm so glad you're back. You really don't know how happy I am to be able to see you in the flesh again. And I think you realised I kept poking you when I was talking to you. Haha. Had to make sure you were really back.
But.. at the same time.. I'm really sad and angry with myself that I cannot spend more time with you in your short break here. You definitely won't want me to skip my camp and forego my deposit just to go out with you. And you would not want me to not enjoy my camp for sure. I know you too well. All I can do is just wish that my camp was on another week instead of the two you were back. I missed you. Terribly.
You are my absolute pillar of strength. I just learn SO MUCH from you. And you just appearing online makes me scream for joy. Maybe you won't put first rain back in your nick again. But I think first cloud is going to stick with me for as long as I'll remember. To remind me of the times we had together and this unsinkable friendship we share.
Auntie, thank you for being who you are, and being there for me. I'll surely miss you terribly when you go back. But I promise you I'll be strong and live life to the fullest just like how you'll want me to. And I'll TRY to wait patiently for your next return. And promise to spend more time with you on your return.
Love,
Le Hia
No comments:
Post a Comment