Monday, January 31, 2011

2 minutes in my wondrous mind

Do I need to check on my smurfs?

Oh, no need. Tomatoes take 8 hours.

8 hours is such a long time, no wonder people complain of working long hours.

Can I not work? Can I be in the business of buying?

I'll have to wear heels to look professional.

Unless I go to the beach.

If someone sees me in flats at the beach, that person will comment that I'm not wearing heels.

I'll reply that I'm not forever in heels.

Like that lady in the show. When people hear the sound of her heels, they all quiver with fear.

And there's her love interest, the policeman.

Who has a bad boss, who turned good in the end.

It's such an amazing show isn't it? We all hated him when he was bad, but pitied him when he turned good.

He died trying to assassinate the Japanese colonel.

Because the Japanese killed his wife and unborn child.

That's how iron fisted (?) governments act when they are threatened by attacking forces right? They kill off all prisoners hastily.

Like how the Khmer Rouge did it at Tuol Sleng when the Vietnamese attacked Cambodia; they hastily killed 9 VIP prisoners by cutting their throats.

War. Japanese Occupation. Singapore.

Our war hero, Lim Bo Seng.

Oh, did you know my mother's boss is Lim Bo Seng's nephew?

No comments: