Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The things I have done after I came back

Hmz. Let's see what I've done since touching down on Saturday.

Welcomed home by a teary mother. Sighed at my loss of freedom. Saw the 4 boxes I sent home opened and rummaged through but still unpacked. Tried unpacking my 2 suitcases. Left one half-unpacked. Gave up trying to tell my mother what to do with the stuff I bought back. Caught up on some of my sleep debt. Still negotiating interest rates with the sand man.

Got woken up by thunder. Realised I was in Singapore. Installed the new messenger. Was damn happy I could use messenger. Found out how to check my results. Went through 3 different computers to check my results. Looked at dinner and sighed at being back in Singapore. Looked at dinner and sighed at being stuck at home. Realised I couldn't even go across the road to get a packet of chai boon. Watched Marley & Me on pps, watched Legally Blonde on pps, watched Transformers on pps. Realised my heart was beating really fast when I was watching transformers. Decided it was a good movie.

Put a mask on my face. Forgot about the humidity in Singapore. Started writing this blog post. Started thinking about how the rest of my 7 days will be like.

No comments: