GOOSEBUMPS!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Hello from Korea!
Have reached safely :) Weather's freaking cold but damn shiok! First time in my life I'm speaking with mists coming out of my mouth! Went shopping like mad these first two days. And here are some photos for all to enjoy :)

My funny roommate
Some huge expanse of land with patches of melted snow through the dirty bus window
My suitcase cracked!
Their subway stations always remind me of HDB flats..
Castle-like KU
Castle-like KUBS
I felt like I'm in Cambridge, my friends said they felt like they were in Hogwarts
Made a trip to COEX mall. BIG. And gross. There was one shop where they showed their fish tank of catfish and small fishes separated by a glass side by side. FUCKING GROSS! In the glass that separated both tanks were little holes choked with dead small fish. My goosebumps are all out just remembering it la. I swore immediately on seeing it lar. The fish were probably trying to swim through the holes, then they just got stuck halfway through AND DIED THERE!! DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment