Please note the time of publication, and forgive me if the language is lacking. It is not that I have just woken up.
I do not particularly enjoy participating in gossip. I am big on respecting others' privacy. And honestly, what they do privately shouldn't be held accountable to us nor be subjected to our judgement.
I do enjoy listening to one type of gossip though. Those about me.
I do not deny it's probably just a more covert form of narcissism, but sometimes, listening about yourself from the grapevine can be quite refreshing too.
Now what rumours could I hear about me.. Me screaming at a hapless newbie for some minor mistake? Probably just a spin-off from when I was still the Chilli Padi, name fondly coined by my JC math teacher. New boyfriend? Kinda old school but still interesting to know who's the new victim. Over-ambition and no substance? That would be painful (because I do believe in myself) but probably just another tactic by someone who can't find a better way to bring me down. I'm a lesbian? Ah.. Kinky
The pen might be mightier than the sword. But the tongue, that's another matter altogether.
No comments:
Post a Comment