**********************************************************
Hey qw, I'm going off on exchange next sem haha. And thanks for your congratulations. By the way, how did you know? You and CK said the same thing to me, but I only found out myself about a week ago. And it's only the Business Dean's List, not FASS. Oh, the irony..
**********************************************************
I had a massive nose bleed last night in my sleep. Must have broke some big blood vessel or something.
So in my half-conscious state, I grabbed a tissue and plugged my nostril (only one side bleeds, for some reason). But the bleeding wouldn't stop.
I would lie in one position, sipping the little bit of blood running down the back of my throat and breathing through the other nostril, then find myself swallowing huge clots when i turn my head. This usually doesn't happen.
So this went on for a while, and I think I swallowed about three or four gulps of blood before I decided to wake up and stop the bleeding before I turn into a vampire.
At the toilet, I unplugged the tissue holding up the blood and dropped it into the toilet bowl. A glob of semi-congealed blood fell into the sink the same time the tissue splashed into the toilet bowl.
I rested my head on the tap and let the blood drip with my eyes tightly shut. The blood dripped down quite rapidly though. Itchy. When I opened my eyes, whoa gross. My house would have red sinks in the future. But it wasn't that bad as I thought it would be. In the dark, it just looked like dark brown splats of ink.
The blood soon stopped dripping, and I washed my nose with surprisingly no trickle of red following the water. Thought to myself, "That's fast."
So now, I have survived a bleeding nose with no blood clots to show, some rusty intestines and bloody shit.
Oh.. My aching abdomen..
No comments:
Post a Comment