I did an absurd thing last Thursday.
It was the date of submission for my report of one of my modules. Printed the report once, and sent it for binding. Oh crap. Checked the report and the page numbers were damn off la. Aligned to the left. Don't know who did it like that. Yeah yeah. Blame myself as well for not checking earlier.
Went up to the library, printed it again, and headed to co-op to have it binded again. OH CRAP. The lady's not there! In place, a sign that read "Lunch. 2.15pm." BEWILDERMENT.
All panicky, I went up to the co-op cashier and asked her if the lady will only be back at 2.15 or earlier, if I could just use the machine and leave the money there. All she replied was "I don't know, she didn't say anything. She's all alone." CRAP.
So I threw my common sense in the air and walked behind the counter and turned on the machine, and started using it myself. Boy am I glad I ever worked in a small office. Even though it's now electronic, wahaha, I still know how to use it.
And so I was just using it happily, when the lady came back. Whoa the look on her face was classic. Just that I didn't have time to pay her attention.
[In chinese] "Why are you using it yourself?"
"Sorry. I really don't have the time. I'm in a rush. I'll pay you."
Then she took over from there, and I paid for the binding, even though it was the same old one from the previous report and ran away.
Darn. I am so not going back there for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.
No comments:
Post a Comment