Wednesday, July 18, 2007

moi Hong Kong trip

Yay! Finally took a plane after like 10 plus years? Haha. Shiok!

Flew all the way to the Pearl of the Orient.. Hong Kong!

With my dearest mother..!

Haha. No photos though. Didn't bring my phone or camera over. But it's really 买东西,吃东西,买东西,吃东西。。

And for 3 days and 2 nights, whew! Quite a packed trip alright..

And spent really quite a bit.. Haha.

But retail therapy aside, felt good that I went with my mother.. Finally told her what has been bothering me all this while, and suddenly brought her so much into my life on the last night we were there.

Haha. Both of us squeezed into one of the single beds on the last night and she ta-ta me to sleep like how she used to when I was a kid. That felt good.. I love you mum!

And just for that one night alone..

HONG KONG ROCKS!

No comments: